Monday 22 July 2019

Magnolia Memory Dies

Hi

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the beautiful weather.

Today I had a little time to play with the Magnolia Memory dies from Stampin' Up.


After die cutting 2 of the large and 2 small outline dies in Bermuda Bay and 4 small outlines in Very Vanilla, I punched out several large and small balloons using the Balloon Banquet punch in Bermuda Bay.  I then used the Leaf and Sprig punches for the leaves in gold.  The centres of the flowers are also from the Magnolia Memory dies also cut out in gold.  I had a very small (4") cross-stitch hoop lying around, I wrapped half of it in Stampin' Up's Braided Linen trim (applying hot glue periodically to keep it in place) and then adhered the flowers using hot glue.  I love how this turned out.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Christmas Cards

 Hi I can't seem to stop (a) making Christmas Cards and (b) playing with the Whimsy & Wonder bundle from Stampin' Up.  I am in l...