Sunday 24 October 2021

More Christmas Cards

 Hi

I can't seem to stop (a) making Christmas Cards and (b) playing with the Whimsy & Wonder bundle from Stampin' Up.  I am in love.

This was my next project for my friends when we got together at the weekend.  This is not my design, I found it on Pinterest by Gail Ellis of https://bluerosepapertreasures.blogspot.com.  I changed it slightly, but not a lot as I totally loved this design.


The card base is 12.5cm x 12.5cm

The Mint Macaron layer is 12cm x 12cm embossed using the Merry Melody 3D embossing folder.  I then cut the white scalloped card using the larges of the scalloped rectangle dies from the Stitched So Sweetly die set.

I cut 2 of the wreaths from the Sparkle of the Season die set, one in the "Be Dazzling" 6 x 6 Speciality Papers from the current Sale-a-bration and the 2nd out of white cardstock.

I then die cut the holly leaves, also from the Sparkle of Season die set, coloured 3 of the Pearl Basic Jewels in Polished Pink.  Cut 3 little parcels from the Whimsy & Wonder DSP and put on dimensionals.  The sentiment is from Whimsical Trees stamp set, cut out using the Classic Label punch (now retired).  I finished by adding 3 little Basic Jewels.

The inside sentiment piece is: Mint Macaron cut at 12cm x 12cm and white cardstock cut at 11.5cm x 11.5cm.  The sentiment and holly are both from the Whimsical Trees stamp set.

This is a beautiful card in non-traditional colours.

Stay safe and well

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Christmas Cards

 Hi I can't seem to stop (a) making Christmas Cards and (b) playing with the Whimsy & Wonder bundle from Stampin' Up.  I am in l...