Saturday 27 July 2019

Everything is Rosy Fancy Fold

Afternoon

Hope you're enjoying the respite from the heat we had earlier this week, I know I am.

Yesterday I watched Natalie O'Shea case a card that she had received from a German demo on the incentive trip.  I knew I wanted to have a go using the Eveything is Rosy papers.  Here's a link to Natalie's post giving all the measurements and a YouTube video (https://www.natalieoshea.co.uk/masculine-hand-made-card/).

Here's how my version turned out




I'm totally in love.  Thanks to Natalie for sharing in the first place.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hugs Cx


No comments:

Post a Comment

More Christmas Cards

 Hi I can't seem to stop (a) making Christmas Cards and (b) playing with the Whimsy & Wonder bundle from Stampin' Up.  I am in l...