Monday 30 August 2021

Stampin' Friends

Hi all

Hope you're all keeping safe and well.

Every now and then some friends and I get together for some crafting fun.  We each produce a project and put a kit together for each of the others.

This was my project for the last time we got together.


It's a gift card wallet.  I've used Stampin' Up Whimsy & Wonder bundle.  Such beautiful colours and imagery.

The dimensions for this are:

Piece of Polished Pink cardstock measuring 23cm x 6.5cm, scored at 4.5cm and 15cm.  The little cut outs for the giftcard are from another brand.

The DSP for the cover are:

1 x 4.2cm x 6.2cm

2 x 9.8cm x 6.2cm

The insert card for your personal message is 9.8cm x 6.2cm.

I put a piece of Pool Party Sheer Ribbon to act as the closure.

The front is decorated with a die from the Sparkle of the Season dies and sentiment is on a piece of cardstock using the Label Me Lovely punch.

Thanks for taking the time to look.

Take care all

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Christmas Cards

 Hi I can't seem to stop (a) making Christmas Cards and (b) playing with the Whimsy & Wonder bundle from Stampin' Up.  I am in l...