Monday 30 September 2019

Playing with The Daisy punches

Hi

Today I have been playing with the daisy punches and leaves and branches from Gathered Leaves and Seasonal Layers die sets all from Stampin’ Up!

Colours used are:  Pretty Peacock, Terracotta Tile, Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry and the gold glimmer paper.


I totally cased this from Facebook, but can’t now find the post to give credit to the original poster, sorry!  But if you know who it is so I can give proper credit, please do let me know.

I used paint sticks sourced from Amazon (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01MRBUA7K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1) to make the board and the clip was also from Amazon (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07BFTSJG9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1_.  Now all I have to do is find calendar to go on it!

Thanks for visiting

Big hugs
Cx

1 comment:

More Christmas Cards

 Hi I can't seem to stop (a) making Christmas Cards and (b) playing with the Whimsy & Wonder bundle from Stampin' Up.  I am in l...