Tuesday 20 November 2018

Happy Birthday Baby

Hi

Allow me to introduce myself to you, my name is Carol and I've been crafting since 2005.  I became a (hobby) Demo for Stampin' Up in July 2018.  I live in Kent, in the UK, although I grew up in London.

Welcome to my new, slightly more grown up blog.  It's been quite some time, since I actually had a blog that I posted to regularly, I am going to try to post more regularly here.

So here's my first card...

I made this card for our daughter's 22nd birthday.  She is slightly obsessed with Unicorns!


Products used:

Lawn Fawn Scalloped Box Pop-Up
Gerda Steiner - Moody Unicorn stamps
Mama Elephant - Animal Parade stamps
Avery Elle - Numbered Balloons
Coloured with copics.

I hope you will enjoy your visits and maybe leave a comment to let me know you visited.

Thanks for stopping by.

Carol x

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Christmas Cards

 Hi I can't seem to stop (a) making Christmas Cards and (b) playing with the Whimsy & Wonder bundle from Stampin' Up.  I am in l...